Technical fiat ducato led headlights

Currently reading:
Technical fiat ducato led headlights

I think we can fit some can bus cancel devices going to try this

Thought this was the answer
How did you get on did you try it to see if it worked interested to see how you got on as no one can seem to do this job of stopping the drl headlights from flickering not even the dealers can do it

Hi have you fitted the canbus Canceller yet still waiting for youre reply so are many others on here waiting for youre reply
Hi there
Well I do have some news got my van back from being serviced and you won’t believe it but I fitted the headlights and they actually did all the coding for me at a cost of £100 plus vat so I now have a newly serviced van with no errors no issues and nice DRL all working so the dealers can do it

Ok do you have a name or contact number for the garage loads of people wanting this done alos what year was youre fiat ducato

Ok do you have a name or contact number for the garage loads of people wanting this done alos what year was youre fiat ducato
Fit your headlights
Ring a fiat professional garage near you and tell them you have flickering headlights or they don’t work and they will plug it in and do what they do simple it’s only a piece of code to tell the ecu it has LED DRL

Did you not read my last message I have had my motorhome in at fiat professional in Falkirk they sed they could do it but when I took it in the couldent do it I also had it at a nother place near Blackpool as a guy on here sed he can code them in but he couldn't do it either thats why I was asking what year youre van was and you still haven't answered that question something tells me you haven't had it done you are just looking for an escape goat someone who is daft enough to go into fiat that story doesn't even sound right definitely fake

Well that’s a bit harsh I hope the moderator sees your comment.
I can only go by what I did
Also if you look I helped a guy who had issues with his punto came to my house and we coded it so as far as a fake and a scammer sounds really harsh

Anyway yes there is a guy on here who said he can do it but as it’s an SGW locked ECU causes issues.

I coded mine but in turn made a mess so I did exactly what I said went to the fiat garage in Manchester and as part of my 2nd year service schedule they coded it all coded it all correctly it’s a 22plate ducato campervan

Did you not read my last message I have had my motorhome in at fiat professional in Falkirk they sed they could do it but when I took it in the couldent do it I also had it at a nother place near Blackpool as a guy on here sed he can code them in but he couldn't do it either thats why I was asking what year youre van was and you still haven't answered that question something tells me you haven't had it done you are just looking for an escape goat someone who is daft enough to go into fiat that story doesn't even sound right definitely fake
Andrew!

Moderator here.

Suggest you appolgise for your harsh and lack of respect response.

Hello,

I managed to install full LED headlights from the latest ducato on my parents' 2021 Jumper instead of the basic headlights with bulb daytime running lights.

I activated the BCM to prevent the LEDs from flashing.

IMG_20240316_165209.jpg
IMG_20240227_182743.jpg
IMG_20240316_165003.jpg
IMG_20240227_182828.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

No problem, I found the solution on page 1 of this topic, I tried it and it works.

You can find them at Fiat but they cost 1200€ each.
I found them on a classified ad site, a new pair for 500€.

Back