Technical Engine swap from 1.2 8v punto - engine wiring

Currently reading:
Technical Engine swap from 1.2 8v punto - engine wiring

mosaz22

Hello, I need help. Recently I did engine swap from my Panda 1990 i.e. cat to punto 60 mk1 1.2 8v. Everything mechanical fitted perfectly, but as I thought it would be over, I ran into wiring problem. I've replaced old engine wiring with punto's wiring (maybe only half of it?) And there is still not any spark on spark plugs. Immobiliser from ecu removed. What everything I need to start the car? I have connected just Basic wiring - if I should go from left to right (driving position) then it is:

Lambda sensor, one white electric box which I dont know what is for, then ignition coils, water temperature sensor, injector and all his 4 connectors, ground bundle, one red + on the battery, and then ignition sensor down on the pulley. Do I need something else? Do I need the other electrical wiring bundle with fuse box and relays which is located above the drivers legs? The picture here show the only wiring I have. So I've got an idea that I need to connect the conector which is marked with red arrow to something for it to work. Am I right?
Screenshot_20240618_223655_Gallery.jpg

I made fuel pump always running (with key switch at the on position) - to make it more easy and not mess with relays) Im just so desperate now.

Is it possible to connect the wiring for engine just to itself? To make it more easy and not to overcomplicate it, I thought that I would take out only the engine wiring from an old motor.The rest electric of the car (fan, starter, overheating light, lubricating and so on) will be running on old electrics still. Is it even possible? Do I need anything else? Thank you.

Year
Mileage
Back