General 'Dog Car' Pictures

Currently reading:
General 'Dog Car' Pictures

pandafan

Don't polish it, DRIVE IT
This is how Sandra's car looked early this morning !
(yes; we KNOW that it's filthy !):eek:

...and it's trailer :)

Attachments

• Sandras mix 011.jpg
    Sandras mix 011.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Sandras mix 013.jpg
    Sandras mix 013.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Sandras mix 012.jpg
    Sandras mix 012.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Sandras mix 016.jpg
    Sandras mix 016.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Sandras mix 018.jpg
    Sandras mix 018.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Sandras mix 014.jpg
    Sandras mix 014.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Sandras mix 015.jpg
    Sandras mix 015.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 20
Steve said:
That Panda looks like it wants to kill something! I like the number plate. :)

That's also a good shot of the rear bullbar folded down. Someone asked how that worked recently on the forum.

What's that on the roof?

A 'roofrack':rolleyes:
The front section is the luggage carrier of a Seat Terra. It acts as a spoiler when carrying on the 'rack'. It also carries the wires for the spots and the air intake for the carb.
The middle section is a Meastro roofrack and the rear stays are from one of Halford's old 'universal 'racks.

Bet you're sorry you asked !;)

Alan.D said:
Air snorkle now there's a novel idea. But for how long could you drive a panda in water before it shrinks or rust's ?

Not very far I should think Alan.:)

However, it really is infuriating when you go through some deepish water and the air intake sucks half of it up into the filter !(n)

I catch your drift :)

I got to admitt I first bought the panda as a dog car, but in a dilema of which one to use now :confused: There's loads of mod's on that car including seats and all the other bit's (y) is the Sisley being kept original or are there mods to that as well.

Alan.D said:
I catch your drift :)

I got to admitt I first bought the panda as a dog car, but in a dilema of which one to use now :confused: There's loads of mod's on that car including seats and all the other bit's (y) is the Sisley being kept original or are there mods to that as well.

The Sisely has suffered less at my hands ... so far (y) The problem is that these are our all day, every day transport. They take us to work, on holiday ... everywhere. So they have to be reliable, as comfortable as possible :)rolleyes: ) but mostly 'up to the job'. So, if I need to change them a little for a specific purpose, I do. Our cars are 'organic' !:)

I'm going to post some pictures of it soon ... please don't look at the doors !:eek:

pandafan said:
I'm going to post some pictures of it soon ... please don't look at the doors !:eek:
I have a door that's rust free i think, not too far from west yorkshire...

pandafan said:
The Sisely has suffered less at my hands ... so far (y) The problem is that these are our all day, every day transport. They take us to work, on holiday ... everywhere. So they have to be reliable, as comfortable as possible :)rolleyes: ) but mostly 'up to the job'. So, if I need to change them a little for a specific purpose, I do. Our cars are 'organic' !:)

I'm very simmilar I use the Sisley every day to work etc and take it every where unless the wife is going then she refuses :( But the Bm's do make the long journey's a bit more comfortable I suppose.

Tony M said:
I have a door that's rust free i think, not too far from west yorkshire...

Thank you very much for the offer Tony, but I have the matter in hand ... just waiting for the warmer weather.:)
Somebody here will snatch your hand off for it ... :D

pandafan said:
Thank you very much for the offer Tony, but I have the matter in hand ... just waiting for the warmer weather.:)
Somebody here will snatch your hand off for it ... :D
Well i will be posting various bits now and then...

And mine's got more Au Naturelle dents everywhere - On top of the Huge tyres that I've got on - most people don't get in the way!

C'mon Sprox ... post some pictures !

If I can do it .... anyone can !
(trust me in this )

Back