Technical Doblo extra rear seats

Currently reading:
Technical Doblo extra rear seats

tjrundy

Hello again.

Further to my last post, I wonder if there is any merit in considering removing the front seat to increase the load space. I could do this if I were able to add in two seats in the final row.

I was looking at some interior shots on eBay and noticed the standard rear seats come as a single block.

attachment.php

Does anyone know if / how I could attach to the floor (in a way that would pass a MOT) a pair of seats behind the pair that sit behind the drivers seat?

This then leaves a nice long space along the side of the car for long loads (which seem to be my speciality!)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Cheers, Tom.

Attachments

• doblo rear seats.PNG
    doblo rear seats.PNG
    257.9 KB · Views: 3,310
Last edited:
Hi Scott,

excellent - would be great to see what you've done before I take the plunge :)

Cheers,

Tom.

Hi
I have got a 7 seater Doblo 1.9 JTD and want to get rid of the rear two seats at the back as we dont really use the car as a 7 seater anymore; it's a lot better when the back two seats are out as we can get more shopping in the back ! If you are interested, let me know. If you want to fit them, I will show you what you need to do (other than have rear seat belts mounted at the back!)

cheers

Dean

send me an email adress to PM il send you a picture, new to this forum threading, really can not figure out how to post pictures! argghhh:bang:

could you guys please send me an email how to install the extra third row?

I send you guys an PM

Would the dobbie have the holes already in place for bolting down this third row? (including side attachments for seatbelts)
In the same way as cars have pre fixed mounting points already installed ready to accept a towbar?

Back