Bye Bye...

Currently reading:
Bye Bye...

S

Shaun Cook

well some one is coming from middlesbrough today to get the car, its a sad day...

i will let him know about the forum and tell him to stay on here seeing as this is where the car has started...

thanks for all the advice over the years, its a great community that will not be forgotten

sad sad day :(

boosig2.jpg

A sad day indeed buddy, I will miss reading about the latest mod. Don't be a stranger buddy let us know how everything goes.

Take care buddy

Robin

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

gutted mate,hope it gets looked after.

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..its good to be different ;)

well it sad seeing her drive off with someone else...but the big wod of cash in my hand made it all better lol...now to go treat my girlfriend to some maternity cloths...and look at prams...

boosig2.jpg

Shaun when you are holding your little boy or girl you will be so much happier than the car has ever made you!

i have had the rat for 3 years now only used it for one, you will always have something better to spend your money on now!!

stephend

might see it about i live only about 20 mins from Middlesbrough! might get to see it in the flesh one day!

Kris

Welcome to the Fiat Bravo Forum. This is THE place to discuss all things Bravo, Brava & Marea, and the best place to get advice, modification tips and more. We would appreciate it if you would respect everyone's wishes and keep it clean and polite.

this can be found at the top of the forum,

banter is okay, when its being asked for and given, however shaun was just saying goodbye. i can see the 'joke' however i don't think its needed for someone who was just saying goodbye?

may be im just getting old,

stephend

PIC_0085-1-2.jpg

Was quite funny that comment, maybe next time Shaun lol

P010810_075601.jpg

"Welcome to the Fiat Bravo Forum. This is THE place to discuss all things Bravo, Brava & Marea, and the best place to get advice, modification tips and more. We would appreciate it if you would respect everyone's wishes and keep it clean and polite.

this can be found at the top of the forum,

banter is okay, when its being asked for and given, however shaun was just saying goodbye. i can see the 'joke' however i don't think its needed for someone who was just saying goodbye?

may be im just getting old,

stephend"

By that logic every post on this thread should be deleted and probably 75% of this board too. I've been coming on here of almost 5 years now and this is possibly the most pedantic and pathetic thing I've ever seen.

What was posted up there is advice (and rather tickling), it just doesn't meet your pre-war sensibilities and unfortunately for you no one else cares ;)

Excuse me Stephen, can you please enlighten us as to what's happening in your sig...that gets displayed everytime you post?

If you have been coming on here for five years you will no doubt have seen the decrees in the amount of threads that boo receives and the total lack of support the club receives.

I also agree that the rules are not met, ie OT posts being marked OT.

lets take this thread as an example,

shaun didn't mark it OT, fair enough it happens, then lets look at the comments, until the anal comment, (which I can see the funny side of) it was all above board. this comment was out of the blue, and you decided to drag it off track by asking me a question, for which I would have thought there would have only been one answer? inappropriate to this thread.

my aviator pic, Mario is giving the princess the hind lick manoeuvre because she is choking, this is demonstrated by the fact she is getting '1 up' ie a new life ;)

Also if NO ONE cared you would stop posting questions :)

stephend

PIC_0085-1-2.jpg

I just want to annoy you because you're an old fart :). And BTW that anal post was directly relevant to the post immediately above it. And asking a 1 word question about what you're on about isn't what I would call draggin off topic...you drawing attention to it did that ;)

And yes, I have been on here for 5 years, what's little old me got to do with the decreasing trend in BOO readership exactly? What has this got to do with the topic? Hind Lick my a*re lol, you're promoting buggery...

I've finally realised, I got in there first and you're annoyed about it!!! Yessssss lol