Technical Buying Fiat Uno as my first car :)

Currently reading:
Technical Buying Fiat Uno as my first car :)

CroUno

I will be finishing driving school soon and I already saved up to buy a car right after I finish.

After looking through so many of them I'm pretty much "in love" in fiat uno.

It's cheap, it's cheap to insure, low fuel consumption and from what I hear it's cheap to maintain.

I am most interested in economical driving, so what are your average fuel consumptions on your fiat uno?

I'm probably going to buy Fiat Uno 1.0, 1.1 . Do you guys think it is a good choice?

Well i have a fiat uno turbo ie mk2 that when you give it the beans it will go and it doesnt waste much. As you are wanting to the get the 1.0 even better fuel consumption, but if you are wanting abit better car with better interior and exterior and engine go for the uno turbo ie.

I've seen some nice UNOs 1997-2001 for a fair price and they look great to me. In the ad I've also seen some turbos but they are pricey to me, and I'm definitely looking for a car that won't go over 33kw (1000ccm3) for the cheapest insurance :D. I can't seem to find average consumptions on these cars.

How much does your turbo spend on 100 km?

it does about 11 litres per 100 km. but don't forget that is the uno turbo 1.4 the 1.0 litres does 6 litres per 100 km less than my dads 1.2 punto. A very good 1 car for someone too is a fiat punto very economical car a very cheap insurance with a very good little engine . you can find them on sale for about 500 quid on ebay or gumtree.

The budget is 1000£ and the plan is to try and not to spend it all :D . As for 5-7 liters per 100 km sounds great

Oh dear god these are like brand new, unfortunately I'm from Croatia (n) so I can't buy these . For about 1000gbp I can get uno with 75-150k km, model 1997-2001, tough luck for me for living in a country with 4 mil ppl :yuck:

Hi :) I have Uno 45 from 1997, 150 kkm. You can count 5 (open road) to 8 (city) l/100 km. Parts are cheapest you can get, car is simple and easy to maintain, insurance here in cro (ja sam iz Dubrovnika (y)) is about 850 kn (with 50% bonus). And there are plenty of them for sale (njuskalo)

Back