Bulk transportation

Currently reading:
Bulk transportation

Stuart

Prominent member
Garden waste, loads from builders merchants to your home, Cars trailered from A to B, I can do them for a competitive price.

Well hello there, we may be able to do business ;)

I need one last builders bag of chuckies to finish off the garden and GPH want almost the same cost again to deliver it :roll: PM or email me a quote plsnthx. Guess it'll be Inverurie to Ellon

Nice load of timber from Ellon to Newmachar today.

2 tons of grey chippings collected from a quarry to a delighted customer

Would easily do it.. £1.50 a mile plus ferries, tolls, visa's....

Would likely double the cost of the car :lol:

Ready to move stuff from the 14th of November, if you need a car, aggregate, bulky items or garden waste moved, contact me for a quote, alternativly, I also do trailer hire if you have the vehicle and are licenced to tow.

Do you ever go down south? I keep seeing cars in England but unless someone already has a job down there it's not financially viable. Thanks

Ive just started Donna, willing to go wherever, if i get a definate one way, i can then set dates for a possible return job if you know what i mean. If you see anything you like, pm me for a price, then its up to you whether or not to go ahead with it.

What do you require collected from huddersfield, and where would it be going to?

I have a box trailer available for hire, and ready for bookings for either self tow or me tow.

Pm for quotes

I will be down to Birmingham in mid January, anything needing transported, don't hesitate to contact me.

The Birmingham trip will be southbound on Sat 16th Jan and northbound on the 17th at night. Any loads under 2ton in either direction is manageable.

Vauxhall Nova 2.0 transported to Inverness tonight to begin a resto project.. Didn't even notice it on the back of the truck if I'm honest :lol:

Back