Technical Breather hose from air box

Currently reading:
Technical Breather hose from air box

Roguets50x

Hi guys any ideas what this pipe is called and where I can buy one from please and thanks?
IMG_3980.jpeg

Message them just in case .. has yours split? You could try silicone tape in the meantime they sell it at Halfords… it’s great stuff
It’s perished along the top section, I’ve tapped it for now, it wanted to replace and been searching for it for ages, but just don’t know the name or diameter of the pipe.
Thanks

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Just buy some pipe. Its called the big breather pipe, bu big I suppose they mean long. I bought a suitable pipe on eBay for about £4.80 thought I posted a guide in teh Panda section if not I will finish. I bought pipe to fit the air box end, its a bit smaller than the manifold fitting. I used a drill to 'ream' out the rubber pipe so it pushed on at the manifold. Make the pipe a little longer than standard and it will make fuutre air filter changes easier, but not so long that pools of liquid collect and block it. Parts on eBay etc are around the £30 mark which is frankly disgusting!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back