Which colour?

• Red

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Black

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Other

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
I have a Black 500 Sport with Italian roof stripe. I think the black looks good even when it's dirty. :)

Red - but I'm biased because mine's red. Suits the 500 well and looks fantastic when freshly waxed. I don't think black works on a small car - my previous Ka was black and I regretted the choice almost from the beginning.

Black......
4466645351_8a4dfdddd4.jpg

Black I reckon if it's only between those two or white otherwise. Red doesn't look good when it's chipped and black isn't so hot in that respect either.

I anguished over these two colour options too, and Really don't have any regrets whatsover, when its dirty it still looks great, but my partners black car looks grubby the day after he washes it.

I anguished over these two colour options too, and Really don't have any regrets whatsover, when its dirty it still looks great, but my partners black car looks grubby the day after he washes it.

Pasadoble Red looks good and stays clean looking. Black looks great when just cleaned, but that lasts for about five minutes. My wife has a black Focus and it only looks really clean on the days when it is washed.

White is the most... dare I say it Common colour. :cry:
Red is very popular, then again so is Wagner... Vagner. :mad:
Most of the other colours are slightly effeminate. :p
Black is for those stylish, subtle individuals who like it a little different :cool:

I voted for red because I already ordered one and I will have it in mid January!

for me its red every time- polishes up soooo well. owned 2 black cars,
always seem to look dirty soon after a clean, literaly have to clean 3 times as much as red.
also statisticaly black cars are most likely to be involved in an accident (not seen as easy) white cars least likely (probably not in iceland though!).
red cars are the most likely to be stopped by police though :( red cars attract the eyes more and look faster, i have also heard that coppers sat bored stiff on a motorway bridge play snooker with cars (stop in order of colours).... you need to pot a heck of a lot more reds!!!

Back